Thursday 2 December 2010

Chinese Laundry Blues

Crewe P-P Wycombe
It came as no great surprise, given the weather conditions, but the upcoming Saturday game against Wycombe was called off at lunchtime today. Not a terrible disappointment for me, to be honest, as I've got to pop round to my sister's on Saturday to do my washing. My washing machine is in the outhouse and has frozen up in the cold conditions. I'm running out of clean pants so can't wait for it to thaw, sadly. Of course, now the Crewe game has been called off, the temperature is bound to soar over the next two days and we'll all be walking down the streets in T-shirts and shades... Alright, maybe not.
There might be another update following the outcome of the World Cup bid, but, to be honest, it'll most likely be next week, after the Stockport game.

No comments:

Post a Comment